Crime 18-year-old murder suspect named Public Enemy No. 1

15:35  13 august  2017
15:35  13 august  2017 Source:   WBAL TV Baltimore

Detroit man charged in university police officer's death

  Detroit man charged in university police officer's death A Detroit man has been charged in the shooting death of a Wayne State University police officer. A Detroit man has been charged in the shooting that killed a Wayne State University police officer late last year.Raymond Durham, 60, was charged with first-degree murder Thursday after he was accused of fatally shooting Officer Collin Rose in the head in November. The judge also ordered a mental evaluation for Durham.Rose was investigating possible thefts of navigation systems from cars when he was shot. He went through surgery but died the next day, Fox 2 reported.

Baltimore Police on Wednesday named 18 - year - old Cortez Wall the city's latest " Public Enemy No . 1 ," saying he is charged in one fatal shooting and a person of interest in multiple other violent crimes. "Don't let his age fool you," said T.J. Smith, a police spokesman.

A 19- year - old man wanted in connection with the fatal stabbing of a 73- year - old man on Friday has been named Baltimore police's new Public Enemy No . 1 . Police said that Christopher Straham is the man captured on surveillance stabbing the victim Friday in southeast Baltimore.

Darius Neal © Baltimore police Darius Neal Baltimore police have named a new Public Enemy No. 1, who they said killed a woman in front of her children.

Darius Neal, 18, is accused of killing Charmaine Wilson, 37, in June, police said. Investigators said Wilson was shot right after police left her home. Officers were there investigating a report that someone assaulted Wilson's older son when he tried to retrieve his younger brother's stolen bicycle seat.

Police Commissioner Kevin Davis said the title of Public Enemy No. 1 is reserved for suspects whose actions truly shock the conscience of the community.

"We don't think he has gone far. We think he's still in the city, and we're hopeful by the conclusion of this weekend that we'll have him in a set of handcuffs," Davis said.

Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or text a tip to 443-902-4824.

Spanish police say 'shot down' person, public TV says it is Barcelona attack suspect .
<p>Spanish police said they had "shot down" a person on Monday who appeared to be wearing an explosive belt and Spanish public television said the man was the suspected perpetrator of last week's Barcelona van attack.</p>Catalan police declined to say if the man, shot in the area of Subirats, west of Barcelona, was dead or wounded.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!