Entertainment After Being Destroyed, Trump's Walk of Fame Star Multiplies

01:57  10 august  2018
01:57  10 august  2018 Source:   hollywoodreporter.com

Alleged Trump Hollywood Star Vandal Pleads Not Guilty, Defends "Rightful and Just Act"

  Alleged Trump Hollywood Star Vandal Pleads Not Guilty, Defends "I think that the repercussions of it were only positive," says the 24-year-old suspect.Clay Austin, 24, pleaded not guilty to felony vandalism, according to the Los Angeles district attorney's office.

Repairs Underway On Destroyed Trump ' s Walk Of Fame Star - Продолжительность: 3:11 CBS Los Angeles 91 253 просмотра. 10 Characters Who Are Impossible To Cosplay But Fans Still Pulled Off - Продолжительность: 4:54 CBR Рекомендуемые вам.

A suspect has been arrested after the president’ s star , the target of previous attacks, was demolished with a pickaxe.

a person walking down a city street© Provided by The Hollywood Reporter

Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame — destroyed on several occasions by detractors who sometimes wield a pick-ax — mysteriously multiplied over night so that on Aug. 9 there were several dozen stars.

The effort comes from a conservative street artist who wishes to remain anonymous, but he says he was motivated not only by the destruction of the president's real star, but also a recent unanimous vote by the West Hollywood City Council to recommend the removal of Trump's star due to accusations he has mistreated women.

  After Being Destroyed, Trump's Walk of Fame Star Multiplies © Provided by The Hollywood Reporter The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce and L.A. City Council haven't weighed in on the matter, but those who oppose the proposal note that others in Hollywood who have also been accused of mistreating women still have stars on the Walk of Fame, most notably Bill Cosby.

West Hollywood passes resolution to remove Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star

  West Hollywood passes resolution to remove Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star West Hollywood calls for Trump’s Walk of Fame Star to be removed“West Hollywood City council unanimously passes resolution asking the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove the Donald Trump star on Hollywood Walk of Fame,” West Hollywood Mayor John Duran tweeted Monday night.

A man who publicly smashed President-elect Donald Trump ' s Hollywood Walk of Fame star with a sledgehammer and pickax has been charged with vandalism. After smashing the star , Otis removed the center TV emblem, some letters of Trump ' s name and a small piece of the star .

9 after the president's real star was destroyed again. A crew laminated vinyl stars and placed them on blank squares in Hollywood. Donald Trump ' s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame — destroyed on several occasions by detractors who sometimes wield a pick-ax — mysteriously multiplied over night

The anonymous artist says he's not done with his mission to preserve Trump's star. "Rip up the president's Walk of Fame star or try to have it removed — like you're the mayor of West Hollywood or something — and 30 more will pop up," the artist tells The Hollywood Reporter.

The artist and his cohorts, who call themselves "The Faction" and are allies of prolific conservative artist Sabo, spent $1,000 on the stars, which they printed on sheets of floor vinyl with adhesive backing, and their mission was partially financed by "a young and anonymous entrepreneur."

The crew laminated the vinyl stars and placed them on blank squares on the Walk of Fame, though kept them covered until all were secured into place so that onlookers would not know exactly what was happening.

West Hollywood City Council to Vote About Removing Trump's Walk of Fame Star

  West Hollywood City Council to Vote About Removing Trump's Walk of Fame Star The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce previously said it would never remove a star over backlash.The marker, which was unveiled in 2007, has been vandalized numerous times and completely destroyed twice to date.

Donald Trump ’ s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was destroyed early Wednesday morning.CreditDominic Patten/Deadline Hollywood. “He didn’t get to his speech,” Sgt.

Donald Trump ' s Hollywood Walk of Fame star DESTROYED with pickaxe. Donald Trump ' s star was destroyed overnight by a vandal using a pickaxe. NBC journalist

"I didn't want to get hit over the head from behind. We thought Trump Derangement Syndrome was a joke, but I'm pretty sure it's real," the artist said. "If no one peels these off, they could last there for 10 years."   After Being Destroyed, Trump's Walk of Fame Star Multiplies © Provided by The Hollywood Reporter

But those stars were peeled off. One Ripley's Believe It or Not! employee said the stars began to be peeled off because "we didn't want to have what happened to the old star here. Not only would the star be destroyed, but it would damage our property."

A member of the cleaning service that deals with daily graffiti and vandalism on the Walk of Fame said, "We started at 5 o'clock in the morning and we've found about 50 stars." A street vendor added, "I was surprised, it looked pretty real."

Related video: West Hollywood city council passes measure calling for removal of Trump’s Walk of Fame star (via the Washington Post)


Jim Carrey Blasts Off on Trump's Space Force in New Artwork: 'To Stupidity and Beyond!' .
11Wish that President Trump could be blasted into outer space, far away from Earth? Looks like Jim Carrey might be right there with you. Actor/artist Carrey took aim at Trump once again on Friday with his latest artwork, this time focusing on the proposed military program Space Force. The new artwork depicted Trump as an astronaut, with the stars behind him. Also read: Jim Carrey Puts the Squeeze on Trump in New Artwork The caption Carrey wrote to accompany the piece read, in part, "To stupidity and beyond," an apparent riff on the catchphrase of "Toy Story" character Buzz Lightyear. "Has your Presidency jumped the shark? Better call SPACE FORCE!" Carrey wrote. "To stupidity and beyond!!!" As has been his tendency lately, Carrey included a link to the voter-registration site Vote.gov. Also read: Jim Carrey Offers a Tariff-ying Take on Trump With His Latest Artwork On Thursday, Vice President Mike Pence touted Space Force, a proposed new branch of the military, which could be established as early as 2020. "As President Trump has said, in his words, it is not enough to merely have an American presence in space — we must have American dominance in space. And so we will," Pence stated. "Space is, in his words, a war-fighting domain just like land and air and sea.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!