The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later

Offbeat Woman Sent Former Date 65,000 Text Messages, Found Taking Bath in His Home, Police Say

23:10  10 may  2018
23:10  10 may  2018 Source:

Black student sues neo-Nazi site founder over 'troll storm'

  Black student sues neo-Nazi site founder over 'troll storm' The first black woman to serve as American University's student government president has sued a neo-Nazi website's publisher, accusing him of orchestrating an online harassment campaign against her. Taylor Dumpson's federal lawsuit says Andrew Anglin urged The Daily Stormer's readers to "troll storm" her with a barrage of racist and demeaning messages on social media.Dumpson's attorneys from the Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law filed her lawsuit Monday in Washington. It's at least the third lawsuit filed against Anglin by a target of his trolling campaigns.

Julia Martin, 28, died of multiple stab wounded October 7 after police say her ex-fiance ambushed her at her home in Chicago. A dying Julia then sent her dad a text that read: 'Call me ASAP,' but she never got a response. Derrick only saw the message much later, when his child was already dead.

Woman who accused teenager of rape said she sent messages out of 'anger'. Case against Connor Fitzgerald, 19, collapsed when prosecutors saw the texts . He lost his job and says he is now scared to go outside after the rape allegation.

Arianna Savall posing for the camera© Provided by LawNewz, Inc.

An Arizona woman has been charged with stalking after allegedly sending a former date about 65,000 text messages. What if we told you this was the least strange detail in this story?

Paradise Valley police first arrested Jacqueline Ades, 31, on April 8, according to an AZ Central report. Cops claim she had broken into the victim’s home, and was taking a bath when they found her.

It all started with a date that apparently happened in 2017. The victim told police he met Ades through an online dating site. There wasn’t going to be a second one, but Ades allegedly wouldn’t let him go. She began stalking him last Summer. He reportedly called the cops when he found her parked outside his residence. No arrest this time. Officers escorted her away, police said.

Police: Woman scams casino to pay off sick cat's vet bill

  Police: Woman scams casino to pay off sick cat's vet bill Police say a woman has used player reward cards to steal more than $70,000 from a Connecticut casino to pay off her sick cat's veterinarian bills. The New London Day reports Lisa Onderdonk was charged Monday with larceny. Officials say the Massachusetts woman used Mohegan Sun Player's Club cards to redeem tens of thousands in slot play bonuses over six months. Onderdonk is being held on $50,000 bond. She's scheduled to appear in court May 10. A phone number found for Onderdonk was disconnected.The New London Day reports 48-year-old Lisa Onderdonk was charged Monday with larceny.

He survived but was found unresponsive in his home a short time afterwards Marissa Wallen, 21, allegedly took his wallet with her after the attack Police say she racked up bills of , 000 before she was arrested this week

Denver Mayor Michael Hancock has publicly apologized for the text messages he sent to a woman who once served as a member of his security team. He said in a video message that he was guilty of 'inappropriate behavior' toward Denver Police Detective Leslie

Things escalated, however. Ades started to send threatening texts to the victim, police claim. Stuff about bathing in his blood. Or she’d used an anti-Semitic slur against him, and call herself the “new Hitler.”

There was another call to police in December, but cops couldn’t find the suspect.

Then came April 8. The man was out of the country, but he had a surveillance system set up in his home. He called police, telling them it showed Ades in his residence. Paradise Valley cops arrived at the scene, and allegedly found the suspect taking the aforementioned bath. There was a large butcher knife in the passenger seat of her car, police claimed.

No, this is not the end of the story. We just got finished with Act II.

Ades was locked up, but reportedly got released. Authorities claim she no-showed several court dates. This culminated with her allegedly showing up to the victim’s place of work in Scottsdale, Arizona. Scottsdale cops escorted her away. She allegedly told them she was the man’s wife. Paradise Valley police said they learned about this, and found Ades in Phoenix on Tuesday.

Police Put ‘POPO’ On Side Of Vehicles In Hilarious Move To Reach The Kids

  Police Put ‘POPO’ On Side Of Vehicles In Hilarious Move To Reach The Kids What were they thinking?

A Florida man has been arrested after authorities say he sent a woman approximately 118 text messages over a span of eight hours. PIX11 News reports that 34-year-old William Thomas Hardaway was taken in to police custody on Thursday after the woman couldn’t take the alleged

He said Ades sent him about 65 , 000 texts and there were times he received 500 messages a day from her, according to FOX10. Storms firing up across the midwest and great lakes, sizzling temperatures across america.

Now she is locked up without bond on charges of stalking, threatening and intimidating, and harassment by communication. The victim told cops he would get up to 500 texts at day from her. Ades allegedly told police she only sent the threatening message because she didn’t want the man to leave.

Plot twist: This was a Florida story the entire time. According to the ABC 15 report about her, Ades allegedly told cops she’d return to the Sunshine State after being released.

Maricopa County court records obtained by Law&Crime show that a status conference is scheduled for next Tuesday, with a preliminary hearing set for Friday, May 18. She also faces a charge of criminal trespass for the April 8 allegation.

[Mugshot via Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office]

Couple finds buried safe in backyard .
For years Matthew and Maria Colonna-Emanuel thought a piece of rusty metal behind some trees in their backyard was just part of a cable or electrical box. But it wasn't. It was a safe containing $52,000 in cash, gold and diamonds. And the story of how they discovered it -- and what the couple did next -- is remarkable. The couple saw the metal box between some trees when they moved in to their Staten Island home in New York, but never paid much attention to it. "I thought it was an electrical box," Matthew Colonna-Emanuel told CNN affiliate WCBS.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!